Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:52:40 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Gallup poll was skewed. Democrat/Republican/Independent internals
skewed heavily Democrat. It was also adults vs. likely voters.
Rasmussen poll of likely voters shows 41% favor, 54% opposed. Intensity
of likely voters is also significant: 26% strongly favor, 45% strongly
oppose. You do the math regarding what that means for November

The math would be much easier if someone could get a handle on ACORN and
voter fraud. ACORN is being prosecuted in 14 states at least for
registering fake voters.

ACORN FOLDED. Just this week.

On paper. Their devilish Democrat workers are still in their covertly
linked companies, continuing to carry out their dastardly deeds, dude.
Similarly, once you knock out a drug lord, another (usually from the
same organization) rushes to fill his place. Why? Because the money
is still there to be made.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.