Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:37:19 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

Tim and apparently you would have me doing nothing except rotting my
life away in front of a television, never being able to give anything
back or really feeling totally alive.

Speaking for myself, I wish you no such thing.

Of course you do. You exude that wish every time you call me evil and
a thief. As long as your wishes are satisfied, you don't give a rat's
ass how someone person would be affected, just as long as you don't
have to contribute to it. You're selfish and greedy. Unfortunately,
you wouldn't realize it if you smacked you in the face.

The more I talk to you, the more I believe you would benefit from
experiencing some type of debilitating illness to wake you up from
your self imposed bunker mentality.

You're a coward Daneliuk. You carefully avoid answering the question.
Which costs more to the system, my receiving health care and being
able to work and paying taxes or my having to be on social assistance
to receive health care?

Answer the question coward. Answer the question.

If the option were open to me, I'd laugh at the absurdness of both of
you freaking out at the receipt of some immense insurance bill and
dropping dead from heart attacks. The two of you would sentence me to
some type of living death. I'm more compassionate than that and would
wish you a real death instead.

It is not compassionate, it is the statement of an angry, selfish
person.

There's worse things than dying. If you're lucky, you might realize it
before you both drop dead.

Got it?

No one wishes you a "living death" or any other kind of harm.
But your (very real) needs do not constitute a morally legitimate
claims on the life and time of other people. I need food every day,
but that doesn't mean I get to take what I want from the supermarket
and not pay for it. You defend theft apparently because you think
that need constitutes title to property. I don't.