Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 07:35:25 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

On the other hand, Republicans believe in process and the rule of law - the
end is justified by the means. That is, Republicans don't cheat.

Right! Pristine, unspoiled innocence without a mean bone in their
angelic bodies. You go on believing that ****.

The republicans believe in rule of law and don't cheat as long as it's
something they want. When it isn't what they want, they turn into
demons of vengeance and damnation.

Heh, heh. Some of the beliefs expounded here are truly out of this
world.

Thanks for the laugh. Gets my day off to a great start. Only problem
is that I have to find a way to stop laughing so I can get some work
done.