Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Advice on truck

On Mar 24, 9:16*am, Randy wrote:
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:09:54 -0700 (PDT), stryped
wrote:

I have available a silver 2006 f-150 4 door short bed for 7,000. It is
a leased vehicle for a company that my dad works at and has 136,000
miles on it. Is this a good deal? Are these dependable? My curent
truck has 315,000 on it and it is a king cab without the doors. It
wouls be nice to be able to have the extra doors to haul the kids
around.

2 minutes of research on ebay say it's a good deal if it's in nice
shape.

search * f150 ford 2006 crew

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

I am getting close to buying it. It is gray which is not my favorite
color but the price is right.

With 138,000 miles, how long can I get out of this truck do you think?
I believe it has the small v8 engine. (4.6 L maybe???)