Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default About recalls for runaway cars.

On Mar 24, 11:57*am, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:22:07 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

wrote:
On Mar 24, 11:12*am, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:06:40 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

wrote:
On Mar 24, 6:31*am, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 06:26:05 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

wrote:
On Mar 24, 4:55*am, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:40:55 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

wrote:
On Mar 23, 8:04*am, wrote:
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:37:

snip a bunch

If you are allowing the same space I am, you don't need your
fictional .2 sec.

Harry K

...Until a kid runs out from between parked cars directly in front of
you on a busy street.

in which case his lfb won't help as he doesn't have his foot there
"unless I am expecting to use it".

Harry K

Unless of course, he is in the right land in heavy traffic, and is
also anticipating a parked car's door suddenly opening or other
surprises that often happen in a situation such as that.

If one is 'anticipating' something, then you don't need the LFB.
What part of that have you missed?

Apparently, Right foot brakers are so smug that that don't even
anticipate things such as that.

So you don't watch for signs of a car door opening as you drive down a
street? *I do. *Driver in car that just parked...watch for it. *Not
rocket science.

No wonder there are far more crashes
among right foot brakers!

NIce assertion there. *Got a cite? ... *didn't think so.

Further proof that you are not a deep thinker. Perhaps not even much
of a superficial thinker.Harry K

So you admit you don't have a cite. *I'll help you out. *RFBs have a
lot more accidents than LFBs and it has nothing to do with how you
brake. *I'll let you ponder why that would be but will give a clue -
it involves percentages.

You just realized that, didn't you! That's why you first thought you
needed a cite from me on that point.- Hide quoted text -

Nope, You claimed it had to do with LFB vs RFB and I notice you still
haven't provided a cite including those terms. *Having a problem are
you?

Harry K

How many of the stupid pills did you take? The whole bottle?

I said that there were far more crashes involving right foot brakers,
and it went right over your head and parted your hair in the middle,
as evidenced by your request for a cite.

See ya!- Hide quoted text -

So the answer is "Yes, I am having a problem finding a cite". Thanks.

Harry K