Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Major Sea Changes

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:14:10 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

You specifically stated that "the current number of physicians per people
in Canada is NOT significantly different" So, what did I fail to read that
makes my rebuttal of that erroneous remark incorrect?

It isn't significantly different when you consider that the US spends
almost twice as much money on its healthcare. We're talking
percentages here or did that escape you somehow?

You just had to go and ahead and confirm that you indeed aren't too
bright. Thanks, I appreciate it.

I suppose the fact that it is not just doctors that make health care has
escaped you. MRI's, CAT scanners, and other equipment are also part of the
health care system. In the US, we have more than one or tow MRI machines
per state compared to what ya'll have in Canada.

Yes. So what? The US has 10x the population of Canada. It's a virtual
certainly that the US will have more of everything than Canada.
Judging by your comments and replies, it looks like you're trying to
confirm that the US also has more idiots.

You want to flaunt your pride and claim that the US is better in
everything, hey go for it. Nothing wrong with a little national pride.
One thing escapes me though. Canada has universal health care and has
had it for quite a few years. Canada has made their health care system
work. It's not perfect, but it mostly fulfills its function. The US on
the other hand has had and seems to be having trouble with their
health care evidenced by your citizens being split down the middle
when it comes to health care. Do we Canadians have something that
works better than the US? Guess it had to happen sometime eh?