Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:37:20 -0500, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

I would absolutely *never* wish him any sort of harm. Besides being cruel,
in bad taste, and immoral to do so, I much prefer that the Upscales of this
world live long enough to face the consequences of the ideas they support.

You wish me harm every day by calling me evil and a thief for working
while receiving health care. The really sad thing is that you're just
not bright enough to realize it.

And as far as facing the consequences, when might that be Tim? I've
been using a wheelchair now for almost 30 years and held down a job
for almost all of them. I'm getting tired of the waiting, just like
all the other 30+ million Canadians that use our universal healthcare
plan.

It really is refreshing to see all you miscreants coming out of the
woodworking and whining like little babies that you have to pay for
something. Welcome to the real world!