Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

Robatoy wrote:

On Mar 24, 1:06Â*am, Mark & Juanita wrote:

2) The Republicans always have to have a margin of victory that exceeds
the margin of vote fraud. Â*In this case, the anger is so significant, the
margin of fraud would be noticeable even to the leftist media.

*shaking my head in disbelief*
YOU dare to talk about vote fraud after what happened in 2000 Florida?

So, regale us with your wisdom on what even the liberal media eventually
had to admit was a correct vote count. The fraud was people trying to
discern the "intent" of the voter rather than expecting that voters would be
smart enough to properly mark their ballots and check them prior to
submitting them. Sorry, that dog don't hunt.

Yeah, I dare talk about vote fraud when in Minnesota, the Republican
(RINO, but still an R) won, but they kept recounting until the democrat won.
I dare talk about vote fraud in the Washington governor's race where they
kept re-counting and "finding" ballots until the democrat won. I dare talk
about vote fraud when ACORN registered voters in Florida, Nevada, Colorado,
Ohio, and other states with the names of the players on the Cowboys' front
line, Mickey Mouse, and Donald Duck -- those voters may or may not have
voted, but the margins of registration helped set precinct judge levels and
had impacts on various oversight rules. I dare talk about fraud when the
number of votes in various precincts exceeded the number of registered
voters. I dare talk about fraud when two Black Panthers in camo and with
nightsticks were videotaped intimidating voters outside of a precinct yet
the current Attorney General refused to prosecute. I dare talk about vote
fraud when the various concern organizations pitch a fit when people dare
demand that voters show ID before being given a ballot.

Funny thing is, the Republicans never seem to have benefited from any of
those actual, documented, real cases. The best the left can come up with is
the Florida example in which the Republicans for once were able to avert
voter fraud and letting the Dems steal the election.

Yeah, I dare state that.

Rob Leatham