Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:01:36 -0400, the infamous "J. Clarke"
scrawled the following:

On 3/24/2010 3:40 AM, LDosser wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 3/23/2010 9:33 PM, LDosser wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:54:03 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:
And the borders could serve as a weapons testing ground. I like it!

cough due process cough

And you really think you're good Americans don't you.

Well, we do seem to have a sense of humor. You, OTOH ...

Such suggestions were funny when I was 9. I outgrew them. Maybe you
should.

Tolerance, I say tolerance is a VIRTUE, son.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.