Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 3/24/2010 10:41 PM, LDosser wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 3/24/2010 3:40 AM, LDosser wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 3/23/2010 9:33 PM, LDosser wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:54:03 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"CW" wrote in message

"LDosser" wrote in message

Illegal Aliens. They deserve a bus ride to the Mexican border.

It's been tried. They generally beat the bus back.

Razor wire backed by an electric fence - the kind the Gestapo used.

My favorite fantasy is a vaporizing laser system on both borders.
No fuss, no muss, no burial fees, no transportation fees, no legal
fees, just a big puff of smoke as you're instantly toasted. The
perp's
minerals will enrich the ground they drop to.

And the borders could serve as a weapons testing ground. I like it!

cough due process cough

And you really think you're good Americans don't you.

Well, we do seem to have a sense of humor. You, OTOH ...

Such suggestions were funny when I was 9. I outgrew them. Maybe you
should.

If you insist on a ****ing contest, try someone else.

If you want to engage in ****ing contests around electric fences I want to
watch.