Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default U.S. health care by the numbers

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:37:41 -0700, "LDosser"
wrote:

Oh, no question we'll move from the status quo. Expect insurance rates to
rise by a Significant amount, thus creating more uninsured. Also expect
all
the new taxes through 2013 will be used as general fund revenue. When the
money is actually needed starting in 2014 we'll borrow it from the Chinese
or whoever is stupid enough to loan it to us. Maybe Venezuela.

And wasn't all this done years ago when most services and
manufacturing were shipped off shore? Blame this new health
legislation all you want, but it seems to me that the US (and much of
Canada too) screwed themselves a long time ago by shipping everything
off shore and did so all in the name of immediate profit and gouging.

Something we can agree on. But I note that the manufacturing moving off
shore did not directly add to the deficit.