Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default U.S. health care by the numbers

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 3/24/2010 3:42 AM, LDosser wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 3/23/2010 8:37 PM, LDosser wrote:
"Upscale" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:22:01 -0400, wrote:

40 Percent of personal bankruptcies caused by health care costs were
people WHO HAD INSURANCE. Various caps, exclusions, and limits kicked
in and ruined them.

Even if that's so, what's your point? What I can see is that there's
serious problems in the US and other places with healthcare. Everybody
who is crying foul about the currently health care legislation that's
coming into effect have conveniently neglected to offer some effective
solution to the current and increasing problem.

Maybe the currently legislation will screw things up worse, who knows?
But just maybe, it might be the beginning of something better. Sure
there's going to be growing pains, but just maintaining status quo
does not seem to be working out very well.

Oh, no question we'll move from the status quo. Expect insurance rates
to rise by a Significant amount, thus creating more uninsured.

You're not allowed to be uninsured anymore. They can confiscate your
property for that now.

Not yet. 2014.

A technicality. The law is passed.

There are three years and nine months to rectify that.