Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Rush to flee US

On Mar 24, 10:23*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
news:FbudnTjqIancwzTWnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d@giganews. com...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Ignoramus15798" wrote in
messagenews:X7udncG0HNrexDTWnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@gigan ews.com...
I did not know that there was such a rush to flee US.

Rush Limberbutt. He promised to move to Costa Rica if health care
reform passed. g

However, he's giving it five years. In other words, he'll leave in
five years, he said, if it passes and if it's all implemented by then.
This probably leaves him some weasel room.

Or, possibly he found out that Costa Rica already has universal health
care. He's looking for a country even more backward regarding health
care coverage than the US.

Good luck, Rush. Maybe Zimbabwe.

Nope.
He'll have to visit Somalia.
LOL

Cripes, you mean that even Zimbabwe has universal health care?

Rush will really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

--
Ed Huntress

Universal health care is one thing, no other nation has the Planned
Parenthood Obamacare package. *The bill the majority was against but
Obama and the Democrat politicians aren't there to represent the people,
they are there for themselves.

Have you read the relevant parts and the law? Or are you listening to the
wackos?

--
Ed Huntress

Listening to the wackos of course!

At one time ACLJ was supposed to have a list of the pages that contained the
abortion language, I looked for it to post for Rangersuck but I didn't see
it on their website. *All I know was Obama was determined to pass the health
care bill that the majority of the American people didn't want. *Most of the
objections I heard was because of abortion but Obama wouldn't budge, seems
to Obama abortion is worth more than the rest of his health care bill. *He'd
prefer to bribe pro-life Democrats to compromise their beliefs than he would
to separate out abortion and make it a separate issue.

RogerN

Where, oh where do you get this crap from? Are you perhaps finally
getting the picture that the people who have been feeding this junk to
you are, indeed, wackos?

ACLJ hates Democrats, and will do or say anything it takes to fight
against them. In this case, they told outright lies to you, preying on
your anti-abortion position. Do you still trust them?