Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Rush to flee US

On Mar 24, 10:08*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

He doesn't need to leave the country because the USA no longer exists,
welcome to Ameristan! *So much for Bi-partisan, so much for Obama's 5
days
before signing any bill, so much for the constitution. *Thanks to the
Democrats we have the Divided States of Ameristan.

RogerN

Don't worry, Roger. When the public sees how much better this bill is
going to make their health care they will not stay divided long. When
you
consider all the lies told by the right, when the people find out the
truth, that they benefit from the health care reform the divisions
created
by right wing lies will quickly fade. Things are going to get better. As
you will soon find out, the right has been telling you lies again, and
again you fell for them. Did you forget the lies about WMDs already? You
still trust the republicans when they tell you things? What's that thing
Bush said fool me once shame on me...you know the rest that Bush
butchered.

Hawke

Even Obama's own Doctor cousin said this health care bill was bad. *But,
guess we'll see.

RogerN

Give it a chance. In time you may find it was the right thing to do or it
may be a mistake. I doubt that but give it the test of time to see how it
works before rejecting it out of hand. Believe me, everyone who says it's
going to be a disaster are going to look really foolish if it makes things
better.

Hawke

Something needed to be done, that's for sure. *I just wished they would have
sort of itemized things, kind of like pass a basic health plan that the
majority agree on and then hammer out the controversial issues separately..

RogerN

No, Roger. You wished that Obama would be killed before he could sign
this bill.