Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default IR is insane (from sed)

"Fred Abse" wrote in message
news
If you say so, I wouldn't gainsay that, since I know squat about Windows.

Do you mean that it will do a "proper" FTP connection, using ports 20 and
21, to any anonymous FTP site out there and display that site as part of
its tree?

It does, in a manner. See attached. However, I don't think I can mount it
as a network drive, or access it from the command line ("CMD does not
support UNC paths as current directories.").

Still, if you don't mind using explorer (notice it's basically piped through
Internet Explorer, since IE and the Windows interface are practically one in
the same), you get almost the same functionality as from regular windows.
One major difference: the shell menu (right-click) only has simple options,
you can basically only download files and that's it (or upload / move /
delete if you have access, which Anonymous of course does not). That's what
FTP does, so I suppose it's not too bad.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Attached Thumbnails