Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

Jack Stein wrote:

So you are saying you are not allowed to teach your kids birth control
in Bergen county New Jersey?

Damn, government control has gotten way out of hand in your area, you
should move...

Well, if you don't wish to move to a state that supports the
Constitution and the Bill of Rights, I suggest you point out Article I
to your local dictator. If you can't straighten things out with
Article I, perhaps Article II can give you some help... Good luck.

Inasmuch as Article I deals with the Congress and Article II enumerates the
powers of the president, I suspect you're referring to Amendment I (freedom
of religion except polygamy, etc.) and Article II (keep and bear arms except
in Chicago, etc.).