Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Republican losing streak continues

"Hawke" wrote in message

I was hoping he would be assassinated before signing the Planned
Parenthood health care abortion bill.

Ah, there's those good ol' Christian values again, in full song.

What do you expect? The truth is that virtually every heinous crime
committed in the U.S. is done by a Christian. Atheists are actually very
law abiding folks and god never tells them to do bad things like he does
Christians.

Hawke

Here's a response from a post similar to your statement showing how wrong
you are. The response was to some atheist claiming Hitler was killing in
the name of religion.

"You mention Hitler as your prime example. That's interesting since Hiter
said, as noted in the book "Hitler's Secret Conversations 1941-1944, With an
introductory essay on The Mind of Adolf Hitler by H.R. Trevor-Roper", that
religion is an
"...organized lie [that] must be smashed. The State must remain the absolute
master. When I was younger, I thought it was necessary to set about
[destroying religion] ...with dynamite. I've since realized there's room for
a little subtlety... . The final state must be... in St. Peter's Chair, a
senile officiant; facing him a few sinister old women... The young and
healthy are on our side... it's impossible to eternally hold humanity in
bondage and lies... . [It] was only between the sixth and eighth centuries
that Christianity was imposed upon our peoples... . Our peoples had
previously succeeded in living all right without this religion. I have six
divisions of SS men absolutely indifferent in matters of religion. It doesn't
prevent them from going to their death with serenity in their souls."

Hitler was opposed to much of the Church. He felt their morality was an
obsticle to their racist government policies and their eugenics programs.

Hitler did kill more people than the murder happy Stalin, but...

Mao murdered more than both Hitler and Stalin. Mao's self professed atheist
Government was responsible for the most deaths. There was clearly more
deaths committed by Mao's atheistic government. His attrocities account for
77 million or more
(http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=47616)

The death count is higher for atheistic governments, than Hitler's reign
alone: fact. There are over 4 Billion deaths due to atheistic governments in
the 20th century (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat8.htm): fact. The
numbers of this deathcount far overshadows Hitler's Anti-Jewish and and
Anti-Christian attrocities (which were terrible).

Hitler was terrible, but he disliked organized religion. Mao's atheistic
government killed more than Hitler's government."