Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Who will be the first?

"RogerN" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:51:25 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I will be watching with interest, and with a lot of
distance. While I support liberty, and the Constitution, I'm
also not interested in challenging the power of the US
Government.

Challenge of the government is essential to democracy. Fear of
retribution for challenge of government is clear evidence of
submission to and acceptance of tyranny.

That's not to say that challenges should be by fire. That's revolution
or anarchy, doomed to fail against vastly superior force unless done
with considerably more coordination and fieldcraft than is evident
among noisy dissidents clamoring for attention or trolling on usenet.

It's treason, and is an executable offense.

--
Ed Huntress

It would be just like the Germans that loved their country and wanted
Hitler overthrown.

RogerN

More like Timothy McVeigh, who thought that he was starting a revolution,
that the fact that the majority of people voted against his beliefs should
be ignored, or they should be killed.

Something like you, Roger. Aren't you the one who was talking about putting
the crosshairs on liberals?

If you ever decide to do more than flap your gums about it, you'll have your
choice of lethal injections now.

--
Ed Huntress