Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default ARGH!!! brake controller 104

I bought a brake controller that uses a sensor in the brake line. Today, I
took the brake line apart at the master cylinder, installed the "T" and
sensor. Had my better half pump the brakes while I bled. No big deal, I
thought.

Well, as soon as I started the truck, the brake warning light came on. So I
had the better half pump the brakes while I bled a whole can through the
front wheels. No joy.

I called "the Kid". He said to get a vacuum device from bumper bumper for
only $20. Well, it was $50. But I got it and bled a can through each front
wheel. No sign of bubbles at all. Note: the sensor is on the front set on
the tandem brakes

Still no joy. I got a brake warning light. I just got ****ed and called it a
day. What do I do tomorrow?

Karl