Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Rush to flee US

The plant I work at had it's first layoffs in
years (if not decades) starting right after the vote, all overtime
and project work was halted the day after the vote.

They waited to long. The economy had really begun to contract by then.
Even John McCain had quit pronouncing the American economy as being in
good
shape.

Bush began his Presidency with 9/11 and ended it with the financial
collapse
of the country.
Now that's what I call book ending your run as the boss.

--
John R. Carroll

Bush didn't cause 9/11, however if a Democrat was in office during 9/11 we
would probably all have towels on our heads right now. We'd be placing bets
every year of where the terrorists would strike next. Bush took the fight
to them and kept them busy defending themselves in their own countries.
Democrats are showing how they deal with terrorists, not as military enemies
but they treat them as citizens with trials in civilian courts. We'd have
commander in chiefs, Obama and Osama, not much difference!

RogerN

Hey Roger, it's a good thing you changed the subject from how Bush
ruined America to 9/11 because you were being made a monkey of by JC. He
he was putting up the facts about how bad Bush messed things up and you
were still trying to defend him. Obviously you couldn't defend Bush once
the facts were shown so you changed the subject. By the way, that's a
good strategy when you are getting your butt kicked in a debate. Your
problem is that you already tried to defend the worst president ever and
the facts showing the opposite just killed you. But I wouldn't switch to
Osama vs Obama either because in that area Obama is doing much better
than Bush did too. Since Obama took over we've gone on the offensive in
Afghanistan, have killed many of the top al Qaeda leaders, and sent the
rest running for the hills. I think it's time for you to fold.

Hawke