Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Rush to flee US

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
RogerN wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
RogerN wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
RogerN wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message

Bush caused a Hurricane according to TMT.

Bush WAS a hurricane Roger and he ripped America a new asshole.
In fact, he was so BAD he made possible the election of our current
President.

Why didn't all the Democrats that were elected in 2006 do anything
about it like they promised they would do if they were elected?

Looking in hindsight, Obama is a better speaker than Bush, Bush was
a better president than Obama. Or do you have anything that Bush
did that represented 1/5th of the economy and was voted on 100% by
Republicans and 0% Democrats?

Obama hasn't even made to the second year and he's already done more
damage to the Divided States of Ameristan than Bush did in all 8
years.

By the end of October in the final year of bush's reign, the American
people
had seen 13 trillion dollars of the value of their homes,
investments, 401K's and other retirement vehicles dissapear over the
course of just two years. That's 100 percent of a years GNP Roger
and it didn't end there. The
Bush administration nationalized AIG and America's largest financial
institutions. The Bush administration nationalized GM and Chrysler.
The Bush
administration nationalized Fannie and Freddie.

That is, and will be, the Bush legacy Roger and it represents the
destruction of about two years worth of the entire worlds GDP.
We are still monetizing that loss and will be for a decade.

Did you notice that crash took place at the same time Obama pulled
ahead in the polls?

The "crash" started in December of 2006 with the onset of large numbers of
mortgage defaults.
I guess you'd like to forget the first attempted "stimulus". That was a
check the Treasury department wrote every tax payer.

December 2006? Wasn't that when all the Democrats won big in November, they
won't claiming it was all a Republican problem and they would fix everything
if they were elected?

The plant I work at had it's first layoffs in
years (if not decades) starting right after the vote, all overtime
and project work was halted the day after the vote.

They waited to long. The economy had really begun to contract by then.
Even John McCain had quit pronouncing the American economy as being in
good
shape.

Bush began his Presidency with 9/11 and ended it with the financial
collapse
of the country.
Now that's what I call book ending your run as the boss.

--
John R. Carroll

Bush didn't cause 9/11, however if a Democrat was in office during 9/11 we
would probably all have towels on our heads right now. We'd be placing bets
every year of where the terrorists would strike next. Bush took the fight
to them and kept them busy defending themselves in their own countries.
Democrats are showing how they deal with terrorists, not as military enemies
but they treat them as citizens with trials in civilian courts. We'd have
commander in chiefs, Obama and Osama, not much difference!

RogerN