Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Rush to flee US

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Ignoramus15798" wrote in message
I did not know that there was such a rush to flee US.

Rush Limberbutt. He promised to move to Costa Rica if health care
reform passed. g

However, he's giving it five years. In other words, he'll leave in five
years, he said, if it passes and if it's all implemented by then. This
probably leaves him some weasel room.

Or, possibly he found out that Costa Rica already has universal health
care. He's looking for a country even more backward regarding health
care coverage than the US.

Good luck, Rush. Maybe Zimbabwe.

Nope.
He'll have to visit Somalia.
LOL

Cripes, you mean that even Zimbabwe has universal health care?

Yeah.
They lack resources and the system is as corrupt as hell but........

Rush will really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Passing health care is something that Rush secretly wanted.
He's got good insurance but good issues to rev up those that pay his bills
can be fleeting.
The Dem's gave him a drum and the Repug's an audience.

Talk Radio just won another round.
If you want to see something interesting, have a look at the list of
advertisers for Savage, Beck and Limbaugh.

JC

I didn't see anything useful. Do you have a link to some analysis of the
advertisers?

--
Ed Huntress