T.

Default Nut bowl ideas...

Sat, Dec 20, 2003, 1:22am (Silvan) says:
Not plans, just ideas.snip

I haven't made one, because I have a pressed bamboo bowl I use for
nuts. No idea how that was made.

Take a section of log, with one end perfectly flat, so it'll stand
straight, and steady. Hollow out the other end. Viola authentic nut
bowl. Stick a stuffed squirrel on it, and it'll be perfect. Deeper
the hollow, the more nuts it'll hold. You can drill holes on the edge
to hold nut crackers, nut picks, etc. Bark is optional.

JOAT
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might
as well dance.
- Unknown

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 19 Dec 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/