Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Advice on truck

In the interest of confession, I'm a Chevrolet man.
However..... I'd want to buy a Swap Sheet, or Auto Trader,
and see what others are asking. Probably cost you three
bucks. NADA blue book may also have online look up.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"stryped" wrote in message
I have available a silver 2006 f-150 4 door short bed for
7,000. It is
a leased vehicle for a company that my dad works at and has
136,000
miles on it. Is this a good deal? Are these dependable? My
curent
truck has 315,000 on it and it is a king cab without the
doors. It
wouls be nice to be able to have the extra doors to haul the
kids
around.