Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom B[_6_] Tom B[_6_] is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 10:18 pm, Matt wrote:
On 3/22/2010 6:40 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Mar 22, 9:18 pm, Larry The Rice Burner doth speweth:
.
2-The is about redistribution of wealth.

Ahhh yes, that redistribution dilemma. Now the Libtards are
redistributing it THEIR way and not the REPUGLICAN way!!!

Can you understand that? It's pretty simple.

Of course it is simple. The Right is ****ed they don't get to
redistribute the money THEIR way.

What gets me is that neither the politicians of the Left nor the
politicians of the Right show any inclination of redistributing THEIR
money, just yours and mine.

Matt

That's all anybody ever wanted: a healthcare package like the one
congress gets.

Then why are they exempted from following the rules of that Bill?
For that matter why aren't they required to participate in Social Security,
either (if they were, we'd see REAL change in it!)
Tom