Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT - When I get home tonight ...

"LDosser" wrote in
:

Testing electric conduction. They were going to put me through that
hoop until the neuro-surgeon got a look at the MRI and called me at
home. Just about had a heart attack getting a call from a physician at
home. ()

I would advice against undergoing this test. It is painful. Don't take
the test unless there is absolutely no other cause for the pain you have,
and it is determined beforehand with great certainty that the test will
indeed demonstrate that nerve conduction problems are the cause of the
pain.

I get calls from my urologist at home all the time. He is always happy to
say there was no problem found. Or he is asking how I feel after the
procedure. SO far so good

--
Best regards
Han