Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Crappy tools

"Bill Noble" wrote:

alligator clips - I suppose I could have removed the twist lock plug,
installed a regular 3 prong plug and added $ to my cost and had it sell for
the same - I think I buy the argument that Red Hat is unknown - but such is
life - the other thing I learned is that Fed Ex has changed their policy and
now will only accept "commercially manufactured boxes" for shipping - they
refused the package at first because the strapping tape had made a fold in
the cardboard and they claimed that it was therefore not "commercially
manufactured" - after some "you gotta be kidding" type discussion they took
it - but that is pretty sad - you can make a nice box, but if you aren't
"commercial" whatever that means, they can refuse your package - I think
I'll have to find another shipper, and I liked Fed Ex

Sheesh, I've cut down boxes many a time to make the box fit the contents. They don't
allow duct tape, the force that holds the universe together, either. Whats the world
coming to?

Wes