Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Major Sea Changes

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:04:52 -0500, the infamous "Leon"
scrawled the following:

I assure you that health care will double in cost with the government
involved. It seems that with more unemployeed, the more the government
comes up with programs to employee those people, productive or not. Its
wellfare.

I don't see how a few (16,000 to 20,000) more IRS agents could cost
very much. I wonder if they're taught CPR in bean counting school...

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.