Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:37:37 -0700, the infamous "Nonny"
scrawled the following:

wrote in message

What do you think "cash for clunkers" was all about?

Getting the Obama stickers off the road?

g Y'know, the day before the election, there were very few O
stickers on cars around here. Late the day of the election and the
next day, there were hundreds. Now, I see one every week or so again.
Very telling.

Someone ask Lew what the swirlies are doing in his sea change. I can't
do it with a straight face. snort

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.