Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Big payout in table saw suit!

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:44:34 -0400, the infamous "J. Clarke"
scrawled the following:

No, that's going to come later after the precedent that the government
can force you to buy something is established. They'll save the
American power tool industry by passing a law that says that everyone
_must_ buy an American made table saw whether they want one or not. Of
course Sawstop is going to be screwed because theirs are Chinese.

What? He's selling cheap Chiwanese **** at THOSE triple prices?
That CSing MFing SOB weasel deserves to go _down_!

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.