Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Drum related post

On 3/22/2010 4:50 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 3/22/10 4:23 PM, Steve Turner wrote:
Starting with a 20x15 kick that's all glued together
and just about ready to go on the router-based turning jigs; the first
jig cuts the outer surface down to a perfect cylinder, and the second
jig trims the inner surface to the correct thickness with respect to the
outer.

Not only do I want pictures, but I may have to make a trip to TX to
check out that rig. :-)

Which rig, the turning jigs or the finished kit? :-)

Start drivin', man! If anything ever brings you to Austin you're certainly
welcome to stop by. In the meantime I'll see what I can do about getting some
pictures taken to document the process...

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.