Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

"Upscale" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:23:35 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

get Medicare.

Idiot. Medicare is not for the indigent. In fact it is for the
_wealthiest_ group.

Big deal, so I made a mistake between Medicare and Medicaid. The
question remains the same. How many of you assholes would happily go
through bankruptcy for health care? I can confidently say that no one
would.

Isn't it funny how almost everybody in the US that is against
universal health care is currently protected by some sort of medical
plan? What about all those literally millions and millions of US
citizens that aren't covered by anything? They're your people and they
are part of what makes the US such a great nation. Don't they deserve
some sort of health protection.

Illegal Aliens. They deserve a bus ride to the Mexican border.