Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default Big payout in table saw suit!

"Glen" wrote in message
m...
On 3/21/2010 9:52 AM, dustyone wrote:
All,

snip

Perhaps it is everything that I currently see around me of individuals
placing the blame on outside forces, but I, for one, am growing tired of
this. If I choose to work when I am tired or inebriated, that is my own
stupidity. If I do not know how to operate a saw safely that is my own
stupid choice. The manufacturer did not force me to operate their saw, I
chose to operate it, and I must be willing to take responsibility for my
decision. Even with the SawStop, there is a key that turns off the safety
mechanism. Should I turn it off, should I be able to sue them for
providing this turn off mechanism?

Someone Will!