Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who will be the first?

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:12:44 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:36:37 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:38:44 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Steve B wrote:

"Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots
and Tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Dude, take your meds and get back to metalworking...

The clock is indeed ticking. Despite what Leftists wish to believe.

Ticking and off topic.

I hope you are prepared for it.

I'm prepared for most any contingency.

And one assumes that you accept quotes from Mao, Trotsky, Lenin and Marx
far more than you do those of our Founders.

None of the above actually.

Pity. Have you written out a will yet? Might be time.

Wills are for people with relatives / dependents.

Pity. How about an animal rescue organization as recepient?

Can't find one that will guarantee the inheritance will only be used to
help cats.

There are many thousands of them out there that cater to cat rescue and
have good reputations.

I used to donate to 2 of them within 50 miles of my local in Central
California, before the Leftwingers turned California into #3 worst
depressed state in the union.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.