Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Photodiode Question

John Larkin wrote:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:01:35 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

On 3/21/2010 11:10 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:

What current would one expect to see from a photodiode exposed to
typical bright room light (used to control a backlight proportional to
room light)?

As usual, my customer has no clue. My only concern, design wise, is
to build a micropower transconductance amplifier with sufficient
output drive to handle the maximum available photo current.

...Jim Thompson

Those guys are all nuts.

Then I'm sure glad I didn't make any suggestions.

John

I couldn't agree any more. Your decision is well understood!