Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc
westom westom is offline
Senior Member

Default DIY surge protection...

On Mar 21, 4:34 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
I posted links to photos of telco cards with rows of MOVs, yet he
claims they don't exist. He is just a brain dead troll like Cliff, and
The_Mangled_Toad.

That is not what I said. I said those are not MOVs. MOVs have
excessive capacitance. Telcos use a different device that does not
have that excessive capacitance. Please read what was posted. You
got caught lying elsewhere. So everything from you is only an attack.

Any protection that might work adjacent to electronics is already
inside electronics.

Informed consumers dissipate energy so that surges are not even
inside the building.