Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default O/T: Major Sea Changes

On 3/22/2010 9:18 PM, Larry wrote:
wrote in
:

On 22 Mar 2010 23:08:41 GMT,
wrote:

I'm kind of dumb so I'd appreciate if you explained that
one to me.
You finally got something right...

Well, if that's the best reply you can produce, then I
won't have to worry about losing any arguments to you.

One thing I've always been able to do is laugh at myself,
no matter how heated a discussion gets. You're perfectly
free to take yourself as seriously as you want Larry.
Unfortunately for you, it means that nobody else will.

There's no challenge here. You sir are an idiot. I had you
killfiled for a long time but cleared it out and decided to
give everyone another chance. Same ****, different day.

Let's clears this up. Two simple sentences. See if you can
understand this...

1-This is not about healthcare for all.
2-The is about redistribution of wealth.

Can you understand that? It's pretty simple. All of your hot
air about fundamental rights is BS, nothing more. If you think
supporting deadbeats and illegals is the right thing, then
send them your money.

This is not about supporting deadbeats and illegals, it's about the
government ordering us to buy something that we don't want. Not taxing
us and having it provided, but telling us you _must_ buy this product.

Deadbeats and illegals are already "supported". What's new is that
everybody who is not a deadbeat or illegal is required by law to go out
and enrich insurance companies.