Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default OT - When I get home tonight ...

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On 3/22/2010 10:07 AM, Dave In Texas wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Nobody is told "you must buy car insurance". They are told that _if_
you have a car and _if_ you want to register it to be operated on
public roads, _then_ you are required to have liability insurance.

If you don't have a car or don't operate it on public roads then you
are not required to have car insurance.

So, if your major organs don't function then you won't be required to
have health insurance.

And you have some kind of point here?

The point is that the state of Texas mandates that I have/purchase
liability auto insurance if I want to drive on public roadways.

Dave in Houston