Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Big payout in table saw suit!

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:57:42 -0700 (PDT), the infamous
scrawled the following:

On Mar 21, 12:52*pm, dustyone wrote:
All,

Isn't it possible that if allowed to stand, this judgement would drive
other saw manufacturers to adopt this technology? *Cost would likely
be more, at first, but with wider use, the cost would necessarily get
lower over time. *Wouldn't this be an improvement in safety for us
all?

Curt Blood