Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - When I get home tonight ...

On 22 Mar 2010 10:59:04 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

So you think it's a good idea to continue the policies that got us
here in the first place, trebled? boggle

The policies that got us here were lack of regulation, and glorifying and
rewarding greed. In reverse order.

What changed? Fanny and Freddie are still doing *exactly* the same things
that got us in trouble in the first place. We're still spending money that
our grandchildren cannot ever repay. ...and three times more of it.

The problem is how to fix it without causing more harm than is already
done. And indeed, evenyually our grandchildren will pay the price.

No, they'll never be able to afford it and we're now on the path of doubling
down every few years. There is *NO* reduction in even the rate of increase in
sight.