Edwin Pawlowski

Default Delta Jointer at Lowes

"Dustmaker" wrote in message

What they had was a
Delta JT360 6" with a floor stand for $349 less 20% = $279.20. Guess who
has a 300# monster in his truck right now?

I'd like to hear if anyone has anything bad to say about this before I
unload and assemble. It seems too good to be true. I see this same unit
listed on Amazon and other sites for $449.99.

Good price, good jointer. You can get the closed base model with 1 hp for
$449 at some places, but closer to $550 at others.

For $279, you have me thinking right now. I'm not sure what jointer I'm
going to buy (Bridgewood, Delta, Yorktown) but this looks better at that
price.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome