Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Should I clean car battery terminals? and if so how?

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:46:12 -0400, mm
wrote:

But the OP can get a good terminal brush at an autoparts store, with
one brush to clean inside the terminal and another brush to clean the
outside of the post, all in one convenient tool.

True. without that specific tool, as a young man a pocket knife worked
nicely. I've cleaned many battery terminals and cable connections with
just a pocket knife. Cranked the truck and left the swamp - more than
once.

The OP should " clean car battery terminals " G

Nothing wrong with new tools!