Posted to sci.electronics.repair
baron baron is offline

Default Tants. So what's the failure mechanism ... ?

Arfa Daily Inscribed thus:

How interesting. Seems that lots of people *have* seen them go short
and even explode, but my experience of them really has been
predominantly that of them going leaky, whereas my experience of
proper wet electros, has been the exact reverse. Now here's a curve
ball then. Most of the people that have a lot of experience of them
going short, seem to be leftpondians. Myself and Ian, are both
'rights' ...

Arfa

Interesting observation ! Since I'm also on the right side of the pond.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.