Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How do I cut the ends on these fence rails?

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:09:51 -0400, the infamous "John Grossbohlin"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:57:28 -0400, the infamous "John Grossbohlin"
scrawled the following:

The alternative might be a Log Wizard... http://logwizard.com/

Wow, John. These must be good items. They've got the Handyman Club of
America "Member Tested and Recommended" logo there. Gee, whillikers!
bseg

That does seem to carry a negative connotation doesn't it... ;~)

Maybe I'm missing something, but this thing looks like a kick back
nightmare... need to have Saw Stop technology added to this to make it safe
from the lawyers. ;~)

"Log Wizard: Making Standard Chainsaws Look Like Boy Scout Toys!"

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.