Posted to alt.home.repair
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default OT - work shoes

On Mar 20, 7:35*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
My $15 Walmart working man's sneakers are gone flat, again.
No cushion, and it's about like being barefoot.

I did a froogle search for postal shoes. Those guys on their
feet all day, must have good shoes. No joy. Looked for
working shoes. Not much to be found.

Where does a man buy comfortable shoes that last a couple
years, and good for working men who climb ladders, work on
cars, and that kind of thing?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Our son is a construction supervisor and swore by Red Wings for
years. Recently he told me he had been experiencing sore feet more
and decided to go back to his Boy Scout days and bought a set of mid-
range Gore-Tex hiking boots. He said he will probably stick with them
because both his feet and back feel better. They aren't a lot cheaper
than the Red Wings; and the jury is out on durability but good hikers
should wear well. He wears waterproof overboots when the work gets
gooey.

RonB