Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_6_] Steve B[_6_] is offline

Default OT - work shoes

"Mike Paulsen" wrote in message
news
Stormin Mormon wrote:
My $15 Walmart working man's sneakers are gone flat, again. No cushion,
and it's about like being barefoot.

I did a froogle search for postal shoes. Those guys on their feet all
day, must have good shoes. No joy. Looked for working shoes. Not much to
be found.

Where does a man buy comfortable shoes that last a couple years, and good
for working men who climb ladders, work on cars, and that kind of thing?

These are the best work boots I've worn:
http://www.rockyboots.com/Product-De...of_Work_Boots/

If you're looking for a shoe, they have "postal approved" shoes as well:
http://www.rockyboots.com/Products/s..._mens_footwear

They're not cheap, but retail prices should be significantly lower than
the list price you see on their site. (They list my boots for $135 and I
know I didn't pay more than $100 at Fleet Farm.)

I got a friend who swears by Rocky. And their waterproofness.

Steve