Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Duplicate Census Forms

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:24:26 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote

Then I get two exact forms in the mail. The same exact forms, not a
short one and a long one. Different bar codes on each envelope.

I spoke to the postal delivery person and she said that she asked the
same question at her office. Clues, beside the obvious?

Lucky you. Fill them both out and you'll get two representatives in
Congress.

I was thinking the same thing, actually. Might as well double-up and
get my monies worth? For what that is worth in dollars?

If I don't complete both forms they may want to put me in jail ...