Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - When I get home tonight ...

On 20 Mar 2010 12:50:18 GMT, Han wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote in news:rOCdnfBjI7-
:

To use this kind of trick to attempt to take over 1/6 of the US economy
is nothing short of stalinist and dictatorial.

You and I are paying for the indigent medical care now already. Better to
get some rules that will prevent personal bankruptcy and/or death and
exhibit some compassion for the less fortunate than this idea of everyone
for themselves AND let the other guy rot.

There ought to be a better way than democracy ...

It is sad to think this bill will force those who are uninsured to
become insured, whether they have a job or not. The IRS will police
the work of checking to make sure everyone buys medical coverage else
be fined like a criminal. This is not freedom, at all. This bill
is wrong.