Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default IR is insane (from sed)

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:06:15 -0700, Fred Abse
wrote:

I knew that. I just prefer to use wget and get on with other things.
Firefox takes time to load, eats resources, and needs human intervention
in most cases, though not in this case, I'll admit.

Jeez... you are about as stupid as it gets. You do all of what... ONE
TASK at a time, and you think you need to worry about processes and such?
That is your bent brain using its "knowledge" in places where it is not
needed (or correct). ALL processes take up resources, idiot. And no,
properly set up, firefox DLs auto-magically to your selected folder. It
only prompts you if you have it set to do so. So, it requires no more
user operations than the other method does. Less even.

The ****ing reasons these loons come up with for NOT using the power of
their PC astounds me. How did you ever climb above user mentality level
one? Do you even know what a cursor key is or what it does or what it is
for?

Nice picture, anyway.

What a dope.