Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Still more on Prius runaway

But I don't mean there is no box on the bottom. There is. It just
looks the way I said, just like it looks like a mushroom sometimes.

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:25:26 -0400, wrote:
The balloon, complete with box was shown repeatedly on television. It
was never alleged by anybody that the kid was in the envelope. He had
supposedly been yelled at previously for playing inside the box under
the balloon.

Oh, look!

http://images.smh.com.au/2009/10/16/...sser-420x0.jpg

...and here's a picture of the balloon as it landed, with the box
still attached to the bottom:

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2...ge5387411x.jpg

This one reminds me of Jiffy-Pop popcorn, the one that comes in a
disposeable pan one puts right on the stove.